Problems with D-Bus in Java

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Thu May 6 05:05:35 PDT 2010

On Thu May 06 12:39, Íñigo González wrote:
> Sorry, I get the interface with this:
> DBusInterface interf = conn.getRemoteObject("com.andago.manager",
> "/ex");
>
> I have tried another way, creating my own interface which extends
> DBusInterface called Dmanager, but when I do this it returns a cast
> error:
> Dmanager interf = (Dmanager)conn.getRemoteObject("com.andago.manager",
> "/ex");

You will have to create your own interface extending DBusInterface for anything
to work, that is required. I would also like to see the introspection data that
the QT program is exporting (call
org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable.Introspect on it) because it's not clear to
me what the interface name should be (com.andago.com doesn't seem likely)

Matt
--
www.matthew.ath.cx
D-Bus Java