PropertiesChanged signal, take 2

Luiz Augusto von Dentz luiz.dentz at gmail.com
Fri May 14 00:51:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Lennart Poettering <mzqohf at 0pointer.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 13.05.10 10:34, David Zeuthen (zeuthen at gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> Hi again,
>>
>> I talked to Lennart and we agreed the best way to solve this problem
>> is by adding an extra parameter to convey the name of the property
>> that changed (but not it's value). The attached patch does this and
>> I'm planning to commit it shortly.
>
> Yepp! I like it! Thanks for putting this together...

You guys got be kidding, a list of properties names, duplicate
property string names in the message where the initial argument was to
reuse the message as much as possible to reduce overhead, the more
this evolve the more I think PropertyChanged makes a lot more sense,
it is far more simple.

Please do not over-engineer.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz