Dbus multi-machine behavior

Miller, Douglas K. CONT NAVAIR 2109, 1, N139 douglas.k.miller at navy.mil
Tue Nov 2 08:36:29 PDT 2010

I think the question being posed here is whether or not DBus will work across machine boundaries in a network of Linux/Windows machines. Has anybody implemented that?  The previous responder said "This is possible if the server uses a non localhost tcp transport with a dedicated port", but I don't think that is specific enough. I can't visualize that. Please help.

Thanks.