[ANNOUNCE] D-Bus 1.4.0

Lennart Poettering mzqohf at 0pointer.de
Tue Sep 7 16:17:26 PDT 2010

On Tue, 07.09.10 20:59, Ralf Habacker (ralf.habacker at freenet.de) wrote:

> Lennart Poettering schrieb:
> >Heya,
> >
> >Yesterday I released the long awaited D-Bus 1.4.0 into the wild:
> >
> >http://dbus.freedesktop.org/releases/dbus/dbus-1.4.0.tar.gz
> >
> >Changes from 1.3.1 are mostly a hookup to systemd, various bug fixes to
> >the Windows support, and other bug fixes.
> Thanks for this release. Unfortunally in the archive there is the
> cmake subdirectory missing.

Well, I am unable to test or fix cmake. In fact I don't event think it
is a particularly good idea to ship both build systems in the same
package, and I fear if you care about it you must make sure it works
correctly, since I cannot do that.

As mentioned I am planning to roll 1.4.1 relatively soon, so make sure
to get your fixes into the git tree soon.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.