Need help on setting D-Bus

Yedire, Sandeep syedire at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 04:59:25 PDT 2010

Hi there,
Segmentation fault was due to compiler option -pie/-fPIE.
When executing ./dbus-daemon --system on target
Failed to start message bus: Failed to bind socket
"/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket": Address already in use

But before this I created system_bus_socket file in "/var/run/dbus/"
with -rwxrwxrwv permissions. Here I might be wrong with it has to be
srwxrwxrwx. How to create this unix domain socket file in that path?

Please let me know what files need to be created on target prior to
start dbus-daemon --system.

Regards,
Sandeep.Yedire

T.Jefferson, 'Victory and defeat are each of the same price"