Changes in libraries to migrate to dbus

isacris cris.icza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 03:25:09 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm migrating from kde3 to kde4(dbus), mi application consists of the
following:

I have two computers, one is server and other computer devices are
connected, the management of the devices is shown in the computer server via
a graphical interface, then I have files for connection to the graphical
interface and a script in which the screen saver active and give the file
path to display the GUI, but when I run the script from the shell, this
shows me the following message:

./main: error while loading shared libraries: libscomm.so: cannot open

I would like to know I can do to fix this,