DBus-Sharp and TCP/IP

Stefan Siller stfs1 at msn.com
Wed Aug 10 15:52:10 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am using DBus for "on System IPC" on my linux device and I also want to
control some Applications from remote PC's (Linux and Windows)

With the last stable version, I configured the dbus-daemon to listen on
tcp/ip and with D-Feet D-Bus Debugger I have access to my remote
applications -> seems to work great.

On Windows, I want to attache the DBus interface to a .NET application.

That's why I played a little with "dbus-sharp-0.7.0" where a dbus-monitor
example is included, but it doesn't use tcp/IP communication and somehow I
have Problems to connect.

Now my Question:

Is there any .NET Sample available that connects via tcp/IP?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Stefan