AW: DBus-Sharp and TCP/IP

Stefan Siller stfs1 at msn.com
Wed Aug 10 16:17:49 PDT 2011

Thanks for the fast answer,

It is a native .NET Implementation but the connection string should be ok:
with Wireshark I can even see that the dbus-daemon accepts the anonymous
authentication.
The problem is that I get an error from the dbus-sharp library.

I can only see examples for local IPC with dbus-sharp and so I'm not sure if
remote connections are working well with it.
So I'm searching for a tested example.

Regards,

Stefan