dbus proxy server

Pavel Strashkin pavel.strashkin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 03:19:10 PST 2011

Hello to everyone,

I'd like to write something like a dbus-daemon, but without real
processing and delivering messages between services and clients. The
idea is write dbus proxy (or dbus filter) which will accept messages
from multiple clients and balance this messages between multiple the
same services. I learned perl and python bindings and didn't find main
entry point for all messages (looks like it's very low level stuff).
If i can write it using only C + libdbus then i'm OK, but i don't know
where is the start point.

Thank you!