dbus proxy server

Pavel Strashkin pavel.strashkin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 04:57:04 PST 2011

Looks like i found what i need (at least start point) in python and
python-dbus. Starting from 0.83 (?) python-dbus provides Server type
which works like a dbus-daemon. Using dbus.server.Server and
dbus.service.FallbackObject i can implement what i need (i.e. handle
all messages and balance them between slave services).
dbus.service.FallbackObject is an object that implements/handles an
entire subtree of the object-path so if i'll use "/" (root) as
object-path, i can handle everything.