Objective-C D-Bus bindings: Testers wanted

Niels Grewe niels.grewe+dbus at halbordnung.de
Thu Feb 24 07:21:04 PST 2011

Hello all,

I am preparing the release of DBusKit, a framework that provides
Objective-C bindings for D-Bus, which is developed as part of the
GNUstep project [0]. Since I think that at the moment only people from
the GNUstep community are aware of it, I am announcing this here in case
somebody is interested. The release candidate can be checked out from
SVN [1] and I would highly appreciate any comments and bug reports.

The bindings are based on libdbus and presently only include support for
accessing D-Bus, so you can implement a client, but not a server with
it. But I plan on supporting exposing services in a future release.

Best regards,

Niels

--
[0] In case you're wondering: It's a free software implementation of the
OpenStep/Cocoa APIs from a company with a certain fruit-shaped logo.

[1] svn://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/libs/dbuskit/tags/0.1rc2