Java DBus compile problems

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Wed Jan 26 14:37:08 PST 2011

Hello,

I just try to compile an Java DBus source code, but fail:

http://codepad.org/ujmod0oy

This is the error:

http://codepad.org/hKMxyukh

Please see my classpath:

CLASSPATH=/home/andreas/Dokumente/EB/MIB/dsitracer/DSITracer_MIB_10.46.1.E20101125-b2_3/pc-client/DSITracer-client.jar:/usr/share/java/dbus.jar

I tried it also with sun-jdk-6 and same result. So do you've any ideas
what is missing?

Before adding dbus.jar to the classpath I had problems also with this
class:

http://codepad.org/vk1q72C2

But now after add to the classpath it compiles. I decompiled dbus.jar
and could see the NoReply interface at the correct path. So I've really
no idea what's the problem.

BTW: Is there a dbus-java specific list or is this on-topic here?

regards
	Andreas