ruby-dbus 0.7.0 works with 1.9.2 again
mvidner at suse.cz
Tue Jul 26 06:37:55 PDT 2011
thanks to people who reported bugs and contributed patches.
* Added ASystemBus and ASessionBus, non-singletons useful in tests
* Fixed handling of multibyte strings (Issue#8, by Takayuki YAMAGUCHI).
* Allow reopening of a dbus_interface declaration (Issue#9, by T. YAMAGUCHI).
* Fixed ruby-1.9.2 compatibility again (Issue#12).
* Fixed authentication on BSD (Issue#11, by Jonathan Walker)
* Fixed exiting a nested event loop for synchronous calls
(reported by Timo Warns).
* Fixed introspection calls leaking reply handlers.
* "rake test" now works, doing what was called "rake env:test"
The bug references and download links are clickable at
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
Kuracke oddeleni v restauraci je jako fekalni oddeleni v bazenu
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the dbus