D-bus security check in interface implementation java

Tarnakin Sergey tarnakin.sergey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:39:44 PST 2011

Hi I have java application that creates dbus interface call it
org.freedesctom.MyInterface, and I have other java applications that need to
comunicate with  this interface. Problem is that I need that only some of
applications can have access to call this methods. Is there any possibility
to check in my interface "org.freedesctom.MyInterface" implementation to
check what application call the method and reject application that must not
have access. Or there is another way to reach this goal.