qdbus QStringList

Dj YB syehielb at t2.technion.ac.il
Sat May 14 13:55:00 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have tried this in the fedora list and the kde-pim users list with no luck
so far.

I am trying to call the following method:

method void org.kde.Korganizer.Calendar.openTodoEditor(QString summary,
QString description, QStringList attachments)

using:

qdbus org.kde.korganizer /Calendar org.kde.Korganizer.Calendar.openTodoEditor
"summary" "description" item1, item2qdbus org.kde.korganizer /Calendar
org.kde.Korganizer.Calendar.openTodoEditor "summary" "description" "item1,
item2, item3"

instead of "item1, item2" I have also tried the following:

"(" "item1" "item2" "item3" ")"
\"\(\" "item1" "item2" "item3" \"\)\"
"item1", "item2", "item3"
\{"item1" "item2" "item3"\}
\["item1" "item2" "item3"\]
item1 item2 item3
and others...

please help,
it seems like no one ever send a list, I spent too much time googling for a
single example of using qdbus with a QStringList and didn't find.

any help is appreciated,
YB.