DBus error

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Nov 18 18:22:22 PST 2011

On Friday, 18 de November de 2011 20.40.12, Steven Sroka wrote:
> 1. Session, I believe
> 2. Hmmm don't know how to answer this one. I wrote a program that uses
> KAuth to get root privileges. KAuth is an abstraction layer that uses
> DBus to contact Polkit-d.
> 3. [org.kde.auth.kreminder.rwfcrontab]
>
> I wish I was more knowledgeable, but KAuth is designed to be an
> abstraction layer.

If you're having problem with an abstraction layer, you need to talk to the
people who know that layer. You're not using D-Bus directly and I'm not even
convinced the error you're getting is from D-Bus -- that's why I asked for the
error name, one of the two fields you get in any DBusError (like QDBusError).

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358