C bindings

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud.urkud at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 22:46:17 PDT 2011

nimesh.chanchani at accenture.com wrote:

> privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have
> original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.
Sorry for offtopic. It is strange for me to see such paragraphs in e-mails
sent to a mailing list with public web archive.

Also, do NOT press "reply" just to write an e-mail to a specific list. Just
press on the address in "To:" field. Currently gmane, web archive and many
e-mail clients show your e-mail in the same thread as the original "Reg:
DBUS ASSERT FAILURE" mail. It is not convenient for recepients who use "sort
by thread" feature.
--
Yury G. Kudryashov,
mailto: urkud at mccme.ru