Connexion on two dbus session

Thierry GAYET thierry.gayet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:21:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have a question about a gnu/Linux architecture based on several dbus.

Indeed, i have two dbus session and one dbus system.

The two dbus session are not communicating directly by through a c++ process
that can be associated as a proxy or a firewall.

It was easy to start the several deamons but i wanna know if this is
possible to make a connexion on the two dbus session in the same process ?

I have seen that the dbus's addess if get from an environment variable but
only one (the last dbus session launched) is associated to the this unique
variable.

Thus, when i make a connexion in my program this is always on the same dbus
session.

Do you know if this is possible in dbus / dbus c++ binding ? i mean without
any modification of the dbus daemon and/or its library ?

If someone have some example of code it will be quite nice :-)

A+
Thierry GAYET
+33.663.849.589
Skype : terranova44