No subject

Tue Sep 13 06:12:15 PDT 2011

In both cases, you connect to the bus. If you were having problems with that,
we could help you. You're not having problems with that, so our job here is
done.

If you need help using those daemons, you need to contact the mailing lists
for them and ask people there for help.

I don't know if you know this, but HAL is no longer in development. You should
upgrade to UDisks before asking any questions.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

--nextPart1485682.LFoMMLRORH

--nextPart1485682.LFoMMLRORH--