Daemon using dbus to send messages seems to use lots of memory without release them.

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 05:34:31 PST 2012

I wrongly understood how DBus daemon was killed by kernel, so I simply
run example program without valgrind. I'm not sure how much your
system is constrained, but DBus can have big overhead; DBus may stared
with goals to be light, but today definitely isn't.

If you don't target specific DBus feature, I would suggest you
alternatives like libixp (http://code.google.com/p/libixp); the code
is enough small to give you ability to hack in custom memory
management if is needed.

Sanel