Disconnect network using cNetworkManager Python library

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 07:20:59 PST 2012

On 23/01/12 14:46, Olivier Deckmyn wrote:
>      KeyError: "Can't register the object-path handler for
> '/org/freedesktop/NetworkManagerSettings': there is already a handler"
>
> It looks like my former connection didn’t release all its resources ?

You've leaked a reference to the old NetworkManagerUserSettings
somewhere (or a library you're using has). You probably want to remove
the old object from the bus explicitly: the
dbus.service.Object.remove_from_connection method is how you do that in
dbus-python. NetworkManagerUserSettings is probably a subclass of Object?