Ann: txDBus 1.0 - Native Python implementation of DBus for Twisted

Mark Mikofski bwanamarko at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 09:28:36 PDT 2012

Hi, Not to diminish your impressive working porting dbus to native Python, but I wanted to let you all know that with Simon's help, I have successfully ported dbus-python to windows (Simon + others did the _real_ work!). I'm typing up the recipe right now, which I;ll send to Simon to review. Also I'm not 100% sure that all of the functionality is there, but I can import the library dbus into Python. Maybe other windows users can follow the recipe and test it to work out anymore bugs.

Thanks,
Mark Mikofski
poquitopicante.blogspot.com
breakingbytes.blogspot.com