dbus-python for windows instructions, install script and binaries

Mark Mikofski bwanamarko at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 11:11:00 PDT 2012

CC mingw users.

Here are instructions, a shell script, and binaries for ms-windows x86 versions of dbus, dbus-glib and dbus-python. Note if the url gets mangled, just go to poquitopicante.blogspot.com and search for dbus-python, or check that a whitespace didn't accidentally get added to the end.

http://poquitopicante.blogspot.com/2012/07/building-dbus-python-on-windows-with.html

also note, I edited the revision history (but did not rev it up) to remove the "issue" about dbus-binding-tool, since it has been resolved, and was not really an issue. If anyone has any interest, perhaps they can forward this to the GTK mailing list. Also, please add your comments to the setenv.cmd bug, so that they will include the patch in the version.

Thanks,
Mark Mikofski
poquitopicante.blogspot.com
breakingbytes.blogspot.com