[java] dbus disconnecting / threaded use of dbus

Colby M White colby.white at utexas.edu
Tue Sep 4 10:03:14 PDT 2012

My objectpaths seem valid. They are alphanumeric strings. In my test
example, I'm just using words. getId() returns something like "one" or
"two" every time. Here is that line of logging done again with the path
intact:

[org.freedesktop.dbus.
AbstractConnection$_sender.run()] Got message: DataChanged(0,365) {
Path=>/seventeen, Interface=>dbus.topics.Topic, Member=>DataChanged,
Signature=>a{sv} } { {Name=[seventeen],// the rest of the map//} }

--
Colby M. White