Fwd: Results of the freedesktop summit

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Apr 16 07:02:44 PDT 2013

Before I start calling this a conspiracy, let me ask here:

Has anyone from the (current) D-Bus community got any knowledge of what the
(kernel) D-Bus guys are doing? Despite asking several times for it, they have
not shared details with us, they have not posted their source code, they have
not tried to interact with the current, existing and experienced developers.

As far as I know, their current code consists of (unpublished) ideas and the
systemd-bus module to interface with the (unpublished) kernel side. Does
anyone know anything new?

if so, please share with the rest. This is getting ridiculous.

Lennart, if you have slides or notes from Nuremberg, please share them with
us. It's high time you guys came forward with your ideas.

(A really frustrated) Thiago