System DBus does not recognize mainloop (Python)

Alexander betaev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 03:45:49 PST 2013

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the answer. I've found the issue.
I've already tried to provide mainloop according to DBus tutorial. The
reason why I started mainloop in another thread was that I though that
it might be required to be running before creating SystemBus.
The issue was that there was imported python module in which SystemBus
was already created without specifying mainloop.
After fixing this I've successfuly connected my handler to system bus signal.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Betaev