Peer to Peer DBus Connection with Qt

Tim Sander tim at krieglstein.org
Thu Mar 28 09:28:03 PDT 2013

Hi

I have a qt 4.8.4 base embedded system and i would like to send
peer to peer dbus messages over the system bus.

I have build a bare bone example which does not work. Any hints why the peer
to peer connection is not established would be really nice.

This is a bump from a mail i have sent to this list 2012-11-23 but as i have
managed to get 4.8.4 running on the device i thought i ask again.

The error reported over the dbus interface gives me the error string "other"?

Usage start server and client and watch for debug output. The tarfile consists
of to directories dbuspeerclient and dbuspeerserver which contain a bare bones
implementation for testing.

Best regards
Tim