dbus over the network

Leonel Florin Selles leonel.florin at cfg.jovenclub.cu
Fri Oct 18 09:02:05 PDT 2013

Hi everyone again:

 I will be glad if some one can help me on
reach the goal of create 2 app that can share info over the network
using dbus, can you tell how to do this or can anyone point me to the
right direction on what I have to get in mind to accomplish this.

until now I have add in the session.conf a <listen> element like this

<listen>tcp:host=192.168.0.203,port=2234<listen/>

that in the server
machine. then in the client machine I add this

export
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="tcp:host=192.168.0.203,port=2234"

and then I
have execute the server app and the client and in the client app I get
this error

'DBus::Error'
 what(): Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include:
the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security
policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network
connection was broken.

y se considera que está limpio.