D-Bus bugs with patches on Bugzilla needing review

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 03:42:59 PDT 2014

On 06/08/14 16:37, Alban Crequy wrote:
> D-Bus' Bugzilla has bugs with patches needing review.

I'm currently busy with other things and have been getting rather behind
on D-Bus. I would appreciate assistance from the other maintainers.

> - 240 bugs on the dbus product
>   - including 51 bugs with patches attached (keyword "patch" on bugzilla)

(These are not necessarily all high-quality and ready to apply.)

> Also, some of the bugs with patches I personally would like to see reviewed:

For those that you didn't write, providing an "I'm not the maintainer
but..." review is very valuable, especially if you would like to become
a D-Bus maintainer (which I would personally support; you've been doing
good work on D-Bus for a while).