D-Bus Error when Starting An Application.

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Dec 5 10:56:19 PST 2014

On Friday 05 December 2014 19:56:29 Mahmoud Ramadan Ali wrote:
> Hi Dears,
> I'm receiving a D-Bus error when running the X2Go client application and
> made a screenshot from the error.
> Any ideas how to solve this issue please ?!

Hello

Please talk to whomever wrote that application. We can't help you with an
application we don't know anything about.

The evidence you've shown indicates it's not properly installed. The
translation files could not be found.

PS: check if D-Bus session bus is running.
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358