DBus via Javascript

rektide at voodoowarez.com rektide at voodoowarez.com
Mon Dec 29 08:30:04 PST 2014

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 03:34:48PM +0100, renato fringuello wrote:
> Hi, I need to comunicate from an HTML application to the session dbus
> calling methods and receiving signals.
> How can I achieve this? I saw there are many dbus bindings for javascript
> online but the documentation is very poor.
> Which is the best binding and the best online resource?

Well, I don't know what 'the best' is or are. But I can give you some pointers to
what is out there and you can go judge for yourself what works best for you-

http://sandbox.movial.com/wiki/index.php/Browser_DBus_Bridge
http://01org.github.io/cloudeebus/FOSDEM2013/#/
http://files.cockpit-project.org/guide/latest/api-cockpit.html#latest-dbus

Best,