C++ binding

Karoline Haus karolinehaus at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 2 23:35:42 PST 2014

Hi I'm looking for a dbus C++ binding. I'm not too keen on using QT (I'm running a quite minimalistic system where I don't want to install QT) and gdbus is plain C only (as far as I understand), so those two quite popular bindings don't really fit for me. I have seen that there is a dbus-cxx and a dbus-c++ binding, but I cannot figure if they're still maintained? Anyone got any recent experience with using those? Are there other options for me when using a pure C++ application framework?

Thanks,
Karoline