IPC for realtime purpose

Zzz Rrr climbforfreedom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:47:54 PDT 2014

Hi,

Since we already discussed on other threads, we realized that DBus wasn't
compatible with hard-realtime, I was wondering if you know a kind of Linux
IPC for real time purpose:

-          Which sends messages in the same order as it received

-          Which is preemptible to manage greatest priority message over
standard message

-          And which have monitoring tool like Qdbusviewer or Wireshark

I think ACH library or ZeroMQ could be able to do that.

Do you know a Linux IPC project which already implements these features ?

Best regards,

ZRA