simple newbie question...

Thomas Green TGreen2 at Sorenson.com
Sun Nov 2 13:24:59 PST 2014

I've been beating my head against the wall with this one.  I'm trying to capture a signal that takes two arugments which are

a(oa{sv})    and     ao

this is the code I have tried to do to set up the handler:

dbus_g_object_register_marshaller(marshal_VOID__BOXED_BOXED, G_TYPE_NONE, G_TYPE_BOXED, G_TYPE_BOXED, G_TYPE_INVALID);
 dbus_g_proxy_add_signa(proxy,
                "ServicesChanged",
                G_TYPE_BOXED,
                G_TYPE_BOXED,
                G_TYPE_INVALID);
dbus_g_proxy_connect_signal(proxy,
                "ServicesChanged",
                G_CALLBACK(ServicesChangedCallback),
                this,
                NULL);

While the add signal function doesn't mention any error, I never receive the signal.  I run dbus-monitor to make sure the signal is being emitted, so I know it's something about how I've set up the handler.  I seem to be able to do others (I've set up handlers for types o,v) but something is missing for mer here.  And yes, for the time being, I have to use the dbus-glib bindings.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Tia

Tom