D-Bus unit tests

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Wed Nov 12 05:43:16 PST 2014

On Wed, 2014-11-12 at 10:32 +0100, Thomas Sondergaard wrote:

> I hope you can help me with this. I'd like a solution that works on both
> Linux and Windows.

To do our unit testing on dbus stuff I wrote a little tool and library
called dbus-test-runner/libdbustest:

https://launchpad.net/dbus-test-runner

It coordinates things like mocks and other services that are needed in
the testing as well. I've not tried it on Windows though, no reason to
believe that it won't work, but verifying that stuff is why you need
tests in the first place :-)

Ted