[GDBus] Reopening the session bus

Alberto Mardegan alberto.mardegan at canonical.com
Mon Apr 13 06:33:44 PDT 2015

On 04/09/2015 01:53 PM, Simon McVittie wrote:
> You might get on better if you did something more like this:
[...]

Thanks for the suggestions, I implemented them and it works.

Unfortunately the core issue (reconnecting) still doesn't work, but that
was expected and now (after reading the GTestDBus criticisms) I
understand that doing this properly is far from trivial.
I can live with starting D-Bus at the beginning of the test suite and
killing it once the test suite ends. :-)

Thanks,
  Alberto