Antwort: Re: No core dump on dbus-daemon crash

Jean-Pierre.Bogler at continental-corporation.com Jean-Pierre.Bogler at continental-corporation.com
Tue Mar 17 00:16:34 PDT 2015

> User-vs-root or other core dump size limits?
>
> http://www.akadia.com/services/ora_enable_core.html

Thank you Rick. I think the trick is the setuid, about which Simon wrote,
in combination with ulimit settings.
The system is started by systemd. I know that RLIMIT_CORE can be
configured in the unit files, but I think
the configuration will have no effect, because of the setuid.

I think a solution could be to remove the user from the policy and add it
to the unit file. What do you think?