Released Elixir bindings to D-Bus

Marcin Lewandowski marcin at saepia.net
Fri Jun 17 10:16:46 UTC 2016

Ok I will take a look whether I can easily reuse this logic when I will
have next chunk of work regarding D-Bus and let you know what’s the outcome.

m.

On 17 czerwca 2016 at 11:32:42, Jean Parpaillon (jean.parpaillon at free.fr)
wrote:

Hi,

Le jeudi 16 juin 2016 à 12:06 +0200, marcin at saepia.net a écrit :

Yes, I know, but it does not change the fact that the underlying project
must be in pure erlang which means step backwards for me. I think the main
issue are tests, I've written significant amount of tests for
marshalling/unmarshalling logic in the espec BDD framework, it's not easy
translatable and project without them is incomplete.

Do you think erlang-dbus marshalling/unmarshalling logic is 100% stable?

There are really basic unit testing but erlang-dbus being used in other
application with rather complex marshaling/unmarshaling, I can just say it
works, empirically ;)

Regards,
Jean

m.

Calling erlang code from elixir is as simple as:
:module.function(argA, argB)

Regards,
Jean