Unexpected gdbus behaviour during PAM authentication

Linus Lewandowski linus at lew21.net
Sun Jan 15 10:02:10 UTC 2017

Yes, pam_exec passes PAM_USER env variable, and (optionally) the password
as stdin.

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017, 10:10 David Llewellyn-Jones <david at flypig.co.uk>
wrote:

On 15/01/17 07:46, Linus Lewandowski wrote:
> If you won't find a solution, you might want to try pam_exec.

Thank you for the suggestion. I suppose the approach in this case would
be to pass the details needed to the external command using environment
variables. The external command could then perform the dbus calls?

https://github.com/llewelld/dbus-pam-test/blob/5940e11d939f587a7c1b42c00a02d0a5cc7dc2c3/src/pam_test.c#L131

--
Website: http://www.flypig.co.uk