Using dbus.service.signal decorator

Bogdan Lotko boguslaw.lotko at chello.at
Thu Jun 15 15:35:58 UTC 2017

On 06/15/2017 04:47 AM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:51:20 +0200, Bogdan Lotko wrote:
>
>> (Python 2.6)
> Why?
Hello Lawrence,

To answer your question: Because it is a part of a big working installation and I am not allowed to changed it.

But...
Have you really thought your action trough?
 - Believe me, most programmers do know that there are newer versions of Python
 - if you do know that what I am asking about is a bug specific to the mentioned version, just say so. If you know a newer version where the bug has been corrected, inform me.
 - same if you recognize, that what I am asking about is my mistake
everything else is a waste of time for all of us...

with best regards,

B.Lotko
--

*Bogdan Lotko*