Using dbus.service.signal decorator

Bogdan Lotko boguslaw.lotko at chello.at
Fri Jun 16 21:37:57 UTC 2017

On 06/16/2017 10:45 PM, Simon McVittie wrote:

Once more thank you for this analysis.

The example was not quite the real-world case, but I use variants - the content of the messages depends on an external source and it can change dynamically.
So usually I have the constant and the variable part of the message.
> I don't *think* you need the explicitly-typed dbus.Array
I've noticed (an error message :)), it is necessary to use the explicitly-typed dbus.Array in case that the array can be empty (e.g. the message is a command with/without parameters placed in an array) .

with best regards

--

*Bogdan Lotko*

b.lotko at chello.at