Fwd: [Development] Stepping down as QtDBus maintainer

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed May 17 17:47:48 UTC 2017

FYI

I will keep lurking around in this mailing list.

Subject: [Development] Stepping down as QtDBus maintainer
Date: Wednesday, 17 May 2017, 09:19:13 PDT
From: Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
To: development at qt-project.org

With https://codereview.qt-project.org/194893 getting integrated, this signals
my inability to keep QtDBus working for 4 minor releases in a row (5.6 through
5.9, inclusive). Obviously, the patch that this change reverted is required
and it is the only way I've supported QtDBus in the last 1½ years, but we
don't seem to be able to make it work.

Since I am unable to fulfill my duties as maintainer, I am stepping down and
opening the way up for someone else.

Good luck.

I've just abandoned all my pending changes related to QtDBus.