Not able to access system device from session service

deepan muthusamy deepan.m2903 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:52:09 UTC 2018

I started one application as system service in /etc/systemd/system by
giving command "systemctl  start mysystem.service".
I have one more application which i have to start as session service in
etc/systemd/user by giving command "systemctl --user start
mysession.service".

My session.service  has dependency on mysystem.service, so I mentioned in
Requires and After command in session.service.

But when iam trying to session.service it is showing "mysystem.service" not
found. Can anyone help me with this?