Migrating D-Bus to GitLab

Simon McVittie smcv at collabora.com
Thu Aug 23 16:18:25 UTC 2018

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 at 16:12:26 +0200, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Am 23.08.2018 um 15:11 schrieb Simon McVittie:
> > If you forked rhabacker/dbus-python from dbus/dbus-python on Gitlab,
> > then the default target for your merge requests should already be
> > the master branch in dbus/dbus-python?
>
> below the mentioned "target branch" title there a select box "Select
> target project", where dbus/dbus-python it not listed.

OK, it looks like merge requests are disabled in migrated repositories
by default, presumably so that projects that want to continue to do all
their reviews in Bugzilla or on mailing lists can do so.

I've reconfigured dbus-glib and dbus-python to accept merge requests,
which for your reference is:

Settings -> General -> Permissions -> Repository -> Merge Requests

That seems to have been successful: I was able to create and land a
simple merge request. Please try again?

    smcv