NetworkManager Question

DE H alchemydragon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:19:46 UTC 2018

     So I have just recently started to learn to use the dbus in regard to
NetworkManager in python to test a connection. WHat I would like to do is
attempt the connection on a WPA wifi once and then if it fails stop trying
to auth to it. Right now I have a work around that it checks the state
value and if it sees 4, which is what it changes to when I click cancel on
the password box that pops up, and then prints out failed to connect. What
I would like to know is if there is a way for it to check if the first auth
attempt fails and stops instead of popping up the message box. Thanks in
advance for any help and guidance on this!