dbus Digest, Vol 159, Issue 3 - Multiple connections to dbus-daemon in single

dtdang ddt.fet.hut at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 02:12:51 UTC 2018

Yes, I did think about using interface name but not bus name.
But I am using 'dbus_connection_read_write(conn, 0);' to listen from client
to send dbus command to bus name "conn" which I did request name for it.
The server need always be in listening status from client. I can't know
when client sending messages to process but need to use
dbus_connection_read_write routine to listen in a named bus connection.