Dbus error on ONL

Shiva shivanagouda.rm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:35:21 UTC 2019

Hi All,
I am getting following error when I try to run server client program using
dbus, running these on OpenNetworkLinux os on edgecore hardware, Can you
help on resolving this issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.

*root at localhost:~/dbus_test# dbus-run-session ./dbus-server&*
*[1] 16450*
*root at localhost:~/dbus_test# Starting dbus tiny server v0.1*

*root at localhost:~/dbus_test# *
*root at localhost:~/dbus_test# *
*root at localhost:~/dbus_test# *
*root at localhost:~/dbus_test# *
*root at localhost:~/dbus_test# dbus-run-session ./dbus-client*
*Calling Ping()...*
****
*ERROR:dbus-client.c:30:test_Ping: assertion failed (error == NULL):
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.example.TestServer was not provided by any .service files
(g-dbus-error-quark, 2)*

Thanks and Regards
Shiva