A new Python library for DBus: dbus-next

Tony Crisci tony at dubstepdish.com
Wed May 8 02:04:03 UTC 2019

> On 5/7/19 6:22 PM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
> Really you should just work with the
> standard asyncio API, and leave it to other packages to provide
> alternative event-loop wrappers that can slide into the asyncio API.

I initially went looking for something like this but couldn't find one.
Thanks for letting me know about glibcoro.

The closest thing I found was gbulb
<https://github.com/nathan-hoad/gbulb> but it's not maintained.

Maybe it would be a good project to go test these and fix them up
because I have a use for something like this in several projects.