Listening to a remote object's signals using the low-level API?

Sean Haugh seanphaugh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:26:00 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am trying to listen to a remote object's signals using the low-level API.
My handler correctly matches signals emitted on the application's own
object path, but does not match them when they come from remote object
paths (even though the interface and member names match).

I understand that this would typically be done with a proxy in a high-level
binding, but how do I accomplish the same with the low-level API?

Thanks in advance,
--
Sean Haugh