dbus latest stable and chroot environment

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Mon Jan 27 14:50:50 UTC 2020

Dear DBUS developers,
My name is Janusz Chmiel and I Am from Czech Republic from The Brno city. I
do not see at all but I have very positive relationship to Linux operating
system. I would like to kindly ask you if latest stable DBUS have been
programmed by The way, which is preventing using it for interprocess
communication when Dbus have been executed in chroot environment. To be as
exact as possible. I Am running latest Stable Arch Linux ARM64 Bit edition
which is being executed from Android operating system version 8.0 by using
Termux for Android and Proot C app.
I would like to know, if is it possible to use also The newest version of
DBUS in such strange environment, or There is no configuration options which
would allow Me to run DBUS in such environment and The last version of DBUS
which can be run by this way was Dbus version which is The part of Ubuntu
18.04. Also Fedora is suffering because of this problem. Dbus sockets do not
work.
If you have decided to recode Dbus and if this new approach prevent users to
use Dbus from stricly userspace chroot environment, which reasons have
inspired yours development team to make this new programmers model for DBUS?
Thank you very much for yours answers.
With kindness regards.
Janusz Chmiel